Writing this blog and “JOGGING MY MEM’RY” I remember a 90yr. old friend of mine who said “I no longer have PURPOSE in my life”! This from someone who shared so much in her life and experienced much pain but who forgot what she meant to so many whose mem’ries were full of the brightness of her smile and the gentleness of her heart.
True for some of us there are not too many Saturday nights left to share but I suppose that only means that we must fill those moments with love and sharing and giving witness to those who need PURPOSE in their lives. I would invite you to JOG YOUR MEMORY and share those moments with all of us.
Do we share those remaining SATURDAY NIGHTS (too few to mention) or do we give new meaning to the worth of everyday?
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment