Today, as I begin this journey, I am well aware that Life is a Two-Way street..one wrong, one right and many times dead ends.
My life has been filled with joy, grief, sadness and much love and each bringing the realization that God has chosen the path and I have the choice of how to follow it.
In writing this BLOG it is my fervent hope that many of you will come along and JOG YOUR MEM'RY so that we will all find the treasures we have lived to store so that others may learn.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bev, this was very beautiful and I have a mem'ry
ReplyDeletefor you. Do you remember sharing the MC job with Ed Huey, at one of our many competitions? The two of you, both cajuns, made the audience laugh
and cry. The way you played off each other was priceless. I hope there's a video of that some-
where. Anyway, I have enjoyed knowing you and you are a special Sweet Adeline. Precious Memories, How They Linger...........Barbara
Thanks for the MEMORY..Isn't laughter a beautiful thing, and,yes indeed a precious gift to give, and more importantedly to receive. If,for no other reason, laughter can help to erase the pain that one may be dealing with and turn it into a preview of what CAN BE in the future. Jogging is not really good for the knees but it can awake the spirit to the fact that LIFE IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT and if we remember the good..then it can open doors to brighter days filled with treasured mem'ries of the past!
ReplyDelete